How To Apply
Explore the property information and schedule showings for any home you'd like to see.
Click "Apply for this Unit" to start the application process.
Please review our rental criteria before submitting an application.
- The documents requested during the application process are required items at the time of submission. At our discretion your application may be considered incomplete and as a result, declined or bumped to the last application position. During the screening process we may require additional documents.
- We require all applicants to view the property prior to submission of an application. We may with prior approval allow an applicant to forego a physical viewing at our discretion. This is normally reserved for out of State applicants and Military.
- If we request an item and it is not supplied within 12 hours your application may at our discretion be declined, suspended or bumped to last position while we process the next application in line.
- All adults over the age of 18 must be listed as co-applicants and each must submit separate applications and pay the application fee.
- Please note, there are likely multiple applications received at any given time. We review multiple applications at a time for accuracy and completeness. If your application is reviewed a fee is due. By submitting an application you acknowledge and agree to us charging the application fee.
- Application Fees once processing and/or screening has begun are non-refundable.
- Renters Insurance will be required. The liability coverage must be at minimum $100,000 and must list our company as Interested Party.
- We will verify statements you make and any information obtained in the credit and background check. Some will be in writing others may be verbal. All verification procedures are at our discretion. Failure to promptly comply with our requests for clarification or additional information may be grounds for denial or being bumped to the last application position.
- Each applicant will be required to qualify individually or as per specific criteria areas.
- Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial of the application.
- Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drug use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
- Any individual whose tenancy may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual, the complex, or the property of others, will be denied tenancy.
- Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a unit. (A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet for clothing).
- Two persons are allowed per bedroom.
- Monthly income should be equal to or greater then two and one half times stated rent, and must be from a verifiable, legal source.
- Twelve months of verifiable continual employment will be required if used as source of income. The method of verification is at our discretion.
- Self-employed applicants will be verified through state corporation commission and may be required to submit tax return(s) or other documentation at our discretion.
- Twelve months of verifiable contractual rental history from a current or past third party landlord or home ownership is required. The method of verification is at our discretion.
- Ten years of eviction-free history is required. Eviction actions that were dismissed or resulted in a judgment for the applicant will not be considered.
- Two or more 72 or 144-hour notices (or equivalent) within one year will result in denial of the application.
- One or more dishonored checks within one year will result in denial of the application.
- Rental history reflecting past due and unpaid rent or damages will result in denial of the application.
- A full credit report will be pulled and result in an inquiry on your credit.
- Negative, adverse, limited debt as well as no history at all showing on a consumer credit report may at our discretion result in denial or require additional security deposits.
- Three or more unpaid collections or total collections exceeding the published rent amount (not related to medical expenses) will result in denial of the application.
- Some properties allow pets, some do not. If allowed, most allow one pet per unit.
- No exotic, non domestic, harmful, poisonous, disruptive, nuisance animals, reptiles, insects, fish, or birds will be allowed.
- Any history of biting is cause for immediate denial.
- All pet requests require a screening application and screening fee paid per pet.
- Rental Insurance is required and must document coverage for the pet.
- Negative, adverse, missing or incomplete pet screening may at our discretion result in denial or a substantial increase in security deposit and pet rent.
If applicant fails to meet any criteria related to credit, eviction and/or landlord history, and applicant has received a certificate indicating satisfactory completion of a tenant training program such as "Ready to Rent" Owner/Agent will consider whether the course content, instruction comments and any other information supplied by applicant is sufficient to demonstrate that the applicant will successfully live in the complex in compliance with the rental agreement. Based on this information, Owner/Agent may at Owner/Agent sole discretion waive the credit, eviction and/or landlord history screening criteria for this applicant.
Upon receipt of the rental application and screening fee, Owner/Agent will conduct a search of public records to determine whether the applicant or any proposed tenant has charges pending for, been convicted of, or pled guilty or no contest to, any: drug-related; person crime; sex offense; crime involving financial fraud, including identity theft and forgery; or any other crime if the conduct for which the applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of residents, the landlord or the landlords agent.
A single conviction, guilty plea, no contest plea or pending charge for any of the following shall be grounds for denial of the rental application. If there are multiple convictions, guilty pleas or no contest pleas on the applicant's record, Owner/Agent may increase the number of years by adding together the years in each applicable category. Owner/Agent will not consider expunged records.
a) Murder, manslaughter, class A felonies involving arson, rape, kidnapping, child sex crimes, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred in the last 20 years.
b) Criminally negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular manslaughter and Class A felonies not included above for drug related crimes, person crimes, sex offenses, financial fraud crimes, burglary, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred in the last 10 years.
c) Class B felony for drug-related crimes, person crimes, sex offenses, financial fraud crimes, aggravated theft, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred in the last 7 years.
d) Class C felony for drug-related crimes, person crimes, sex offenses, financial fraud crimes, burglary, theft criminal mischief, coercion, animal abuse, where the date of disposition, released or parole has occurred in the last 5 years.
e) Class A Misdemeanors for drug-related crimes, person crimes, sex offenses, financial fraud crimes, criminal impersonation, violation of a restraining order, criminal mischief, stalking, disorderly conduct, unlawful possession of a firearm, possession of burglary tools, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred in the last 3 years.
f) Class B misdemeanor for drug-related crimes, person crimes, sex offenses, financial fraud crimes, disorderly conduct, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last 18 months.
Posted security deposits are the minimum security deposit accepted prior to move in. At our discretion, any adverse credit, low credit score, income, employment history, rental history, pet screening, documentation, or any other qualifying factor may result in a small to large substantial increase in security deposit.