255 SW Harrison St Unit 11A Portland OR 97201 Virtual Tour
* Available Now - Book your showing on-line
* Keep your Security Deposit with our Billing Authorization Option*
* Smile you're on camera*
* 1 Bedroom 1 Bath - 11th Floor Condo with a City, River and Mountain View
* Secure Underground Assigned Parking Available
* So Much More
Just Refreshed! New paint, and all repairs are complete. This home is ready for a new resident to enjoy. The Harrison West is a highly sought after Mid-Century Modern high-rise Condominium complex. Situated in a terrific location, near Portland State University, adjacent to Pettygrove Park, a short walk to the Keller Auditorium and only blocks from the South Waterfront. A walker and biker's paradise.
Come and explore The Harrison and surrounding area. We think you’ll love to call this home.
* On-site Laundry - At No Cost
* Internet Included (modem required)
* Wall of Windows Living and Bedroom
* Fantastic View of the City and River
* Private Balcony
* Secure Underground Assigned Parking (Available $150.00 per month)
* Private Storage Locker
* Bike Storage
* Portland StreetCar in Front
* Pool and Hottub
* Courtyard may be reserved
* Bamboo Flooring
* High Ceilings
* Stainless Appliances and Island/Eating Bar Countertop
* Forced Air with A/C
* Walk Score - 93 (Paradise)
* Bike Score - 80 (Very Bikeable)
* Transportation Score - 85 (Excellent Transit)
* Chapman Elementary
* West Sylvan Middle
* Lincoln High
Tenant pays Electric
Included, Water/Sewer, Trash, Recycling, Internet
We offer an Alternative ZERO Security Deposit option with our Billing Authorization Option. OAC and Background check.
One pet dog or cat is allowed with a minimum additional $350.00 deposit and minimum additional rent of $45.00 per month. Pet screening is required and will determine the final cost. However, the HOA prohibits Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, and Canary Island Dogs. All HOA rules and Regulations must be adhered too.
Our standard security deposit is equal to one month's rent. Screening results will determine the final amount. See our Rental Criteria for details. (See Specials for alternative deposit options)
Application required on all adults over 18.
Processing time averages 2 business days after receipt of all documentation.
Rental criteria available on our website. Search for “How to Apply.”
HOA Rules and Regulations:
Each tenant and their guests are required to adhere to all HOA rules and regulations at all times.
Utility Concierge Service:
We provide a concierge utility service to transfer utilities and order other essential services you may want at no additional cost.
"As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status or National Origin."
Blue Roof Property Management is a limited liability company, licensed in Oregon.